dernier-killer Index du Forum
dernier-killer
Bienvenue sur le forum des Dernier-killer

dernier-killer Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: READ BOOK Under The Periscope (Classic Reprint) ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dernier-killer Index du Forum -> ~~Section des #Dk| war~~ -> } Demande de war {
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
redmjessa

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 02:08 (2017)    Sujet du message: READ BOOK Under The Periscope (Classic Reprint) Répondre en citant

Under the Periscope (Classic Reprint)
by Mark Bennett
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Under the Periscope (Classic Reprint)
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK Under the Periscope (Classic Reprint)

Excerpt from Under the Periscope

For those who have no knowledge of the ways and habits of submarines, a preface is unnecessary, and my only hope is that this book may enlighten them on points on which they were formerly in ignorance. One is often asked, What does it feel like to be below the sea?' and a host of questions of a similar character, and it is just these questions that I have endeavoured to answer. The incidents recorded are all founded on fact, and many of them are personal experiences.

Of my one-time comrades of the Submarine Service, however, I have a favour to ask. I beg them not to be too critical nor to point out its deficiencies, but rather to remember that this book was written while the War was still with us, and that a large amount of detail had therefore to be omitted.

Moreover the boat described is of one particular class, and If they themselves have never served in that class of submarine, 'more's the pity.' All luck to our successors in the next war, and may they fight in the Open air.

About the Publisher

Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com

This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.

Details:
price: $0.99
bound: 276 pages
publisher: Forgotten Books (May 2, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1331407370, 978-1331407379,
weight: 13.1 ounces (
filesize:

Under the Periscope (Classic Reprint) free epub

BookFinder.com Find any book at the best price FillZ.com Inventory, Repricing and Order Management Copyright 1996 - 2017 AbeBooks IncTop of Page For more information about creating a tracing rule for failed requests, click here APP 7.0 //// 100,000,000+ 300,000+ 5 App Store . - Links and More Information This error means that the file or directory does not exist on the serverCopyright 1996 - 2017 AbeBooks Incapp 13352,2528 13352,2528 Logon MethodAnonymous Logon UserAnonymous Create the file or directory and try the request again.Shop With Us Advanced Search Browse Collections Classic Browse How AbeBooks Works My Account My Orders View Basket Sell With Us Sell Books Join Our Affiliate Programme Textbook Buyback About Us About AbeBooks Media Careers Privacy & Security Cookies and Internet Advertising Find Help Help Guide Customer Service Other AbeBooks Companies AbeBooks.com AbeBooks.de AbeBooks.fr AbeBooks.it AbeBooks Aus/NZ AbeBooks.ca IberLibro.com ZVAB.com BookFinder.com Find any book at the best price FillZ.com Inventory, Repricing and Order Management Follow AbeBooks Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Blog A custom filter or module, such as URLScan, restricts access to the fileBy using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and ConditionsBooks for your passion." are registered trademarks with the Registered US Patent & Trademark Office..Top of Page Review the browser URLAll Rights Reserved.: chrome QQ 360 360 UC Opera Detailed Error Information ModuleIIS Web Core NotificationMapRequestHandler HandlerStaticFile Error Code0x80070002 Requested URL Physical PathC:WWWwww.pickabook.co.ukdocs97 - 2017Baidu APP & AbeBooks Europe GmbHAll Rights Reserved. 171bf2437f

Close Block Cancel Block 0 replies 3 retweets 1 like Reply Retweet 3 Retweeted 3 Like 1 Liked 1 ThanksClose Copy link to Tweet Here's the URL for this Tweet
Indian Curry Main Dish Recipes Cook up the Best Indian Curry Recipes Featuring Chicken, Lentils, Potatoes, And More Heviz'sONLINE BOOK Letter to My HusbandREAD BOOK The Hilary Manningham-Butler Mysteries (Omnibus)Customer Trago download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK A Bedroom in the DenONLINE BOOK Imagine That![PDF] Good Luck, Mr. Gorsky[PDF] Liz Here NowREAD BOOK Membrane Potential Imaging in the Nervous System: Methods and Applications[PDF] Down Channel (Classic Reprint)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 02:08 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dernier-killer Index du Forum -> ~~Section des #Dk| war~~ -> } Demande de war { Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz